Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Band Geeks

It may be obvious to some of you, but I was a total Band Geek growing up.  I marched in a million parades between being a brownie/girl scout to drill team to flags/princesses.  To prove how geeky I am, my dear friend Jenny and our families (who we dragged kicking and screaming) went to see good ol' Arcadia High School and the Junior Highs at the Arcadia Festival of Bands this past weekend.  I totally admit that I loved seeing them and was completely nostaligic about that time in my life.  I am not ashamed... well, maybe a little.  I DID run down the street so I wouldn't miss the start.  :)


For those of you who were right along side me back then,
they had the same beginning as when were in high school.



Here are Zach and Jeremy anxiously waiting  for the parade to begin.


  Here is poor Chris and two band geeks with our kids.  See how big our smiles are - we are really excited.

No comments: