Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day with... the girls?

So, like any good wife - I celebrated Father's Day weekend by leaving Chris alone with the boys for the entire weekend.  No better way to celebrate being a father then immersing yourself into the act of fatherhood, right?  It was Jen's Bachelorette Weekend in Point Reyes so while I was bonding with the girls, eating delicious food and hiking in beautiful weather... Chris was doing his best to survive.  Happy Father's Day, Chris!
Of course I couldn't resist getting the boys a little present from my trip.  Zach absolutely LOVED his Eric Carle floor puzzle.  It was so sweet how he would spontaneously thank me for his gift.


Don't worry I did get Chris his own Father's Day gifts.  The thing I'm most excited about is the Flip MinoHD video camera... although, that may have been a gift for me too.... and YOU because now I can upload videos of the boys.  We all win, huh?!

No comments: