Monday, September 6, 2010

Glam Rock Can Tell the Future

I have class on Tuesday nights so Chris was playing some good ol' fashioned 80s/90s Glam Rock for the boys in my absence.  Zach, apparently, found himself loving I'll Be There for You by Bon Jovi.  He's been singing it all weekend at the top of his lungs.  He even had a bath-time-fist-pumping moment where he threw his head back in the air and belted, "I'll steal the sun from the sky for you!  I'll be there for you."  This is when I had my epiphany that this was Zach.  He's the guy who will always be there, he's sensitive and thoughtful and just sweet.  He always thanks us and most of all just is a good boy.

While Zach was humming a ballad, Josh was into Nothin' But a Good Time by Poison.  Need I say more...

Here are my two little rockers sleeping up in Arrowhead...

No comments: