Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reunited...

I know many of you have been wondering what is happening in the saga of Bella and Zach.  Well, Bella returned from Michigan but throughout their time apart they kept in touch as 3 year-olds do by sending drawings, small gifts and, in the year 2010, video messages.  The moms set up a play date this past weekend at the California Science Center and it was as if not a day had gone by.  You know that Peaches and Herb song "Reunited", well just imagine that playing as you see the images below.  It was very sweet.
Joshy was there doing his own thing... but there may be some fighting in the future.  We got home and he kept saying, "Bye, Bella".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joyce!
Cool blog! I can't believe it has been probably more than a decade. Anyways, your mom gave my mom a link to your blog and I had to check it out too. The boys are adorable!

- Victoria Ong