So, it's for real. We have started the renovations and I'm not gonna lie - it's a little scary embarking on this unknown territory. But as you all know, I will make it happen... even if it kills me in the process.
Here's our first before/after shot of the boys room. We are moving a wall to give them more space. I know some of you think we're crazy but the boys will be sharing a room. Unfortunately, I didn't take the shots at the same angle but you get the point... no wall!
On another note, when we were visiting the house and I was inside talking to the contractor - It was such a great feeling to look out the window on to OUR front yard and see Chris playing ball with the boys... We can't wait to move!

2 comments:
Haha for a minute there I read Horse Update! Hey Joyce, send me an email of pictures you'd like me to turn into key chains for your family members. I have been making key tags for people and they really love having them. Send over 8 images and let me know which ones go with which for the front and back. One for each member of your family.
Some examples:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/fiverr.com/photos/143012/medium/P1010917.jpg?1289676273
http://s3.amazonaws.com/fiverr.com/photo3s/143012/medium/keytags02.jpg?1289676276
vcat2k@gmail.com
Vicky
Sounds so wonderful! Katie
Post a Comment