Tuesday, December 7, 2010

House Update #2

Sorry, for the delay in updates but if you look at the time of this post... things are a little crazy in our home.  I am currently doing this instead of working on my Final.  :)  Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator.

That said, we have framing in the boys room and the drywall is going up this week!  Here are the closets with the cool little pocket doors:
We now have a "temporary" pool fence up so we can relax when we're in the backyard and not run around after the boys every two seconds:

We have NO bathroom floor but that should be taken care of soon.  I've picked everything out except for the hardware.
After some deliberation, I am going to keep the house with a 1950s feel but updated.  The more contemporary stuff just didn't feel right, and I just loved the feeling of doing something with older tile.  The floor will be something like this hexagon with the black and white and the bathroom surround will be the white rectangular tiles with black accent pieces:


Even if you hate it, please pretend you like it as I might cry if I have to spend another second thinking about tile.  Trust me, it looks GREAT in my head!

1 comment:

Penny said...

What! You are doing this at 4:13 AM? AM....Btw, black and white hexagon titles look great.