Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Pool is Open!

We got home from Coachella this morning and didn't miss a step getting back into parenting mode.  We had solar panels installed this past weekend to heat the pool.  We figured we couldn't use the pool until we made this huge investment.  I went back to test the water and before we knew it... the pool was open!

Chris christened our pool with the first dive of the season.
While the boys were napping (all 3 of them), I ran out to the pool store and stocked up on water noodles and kick boards.  I returned just as they work up from nap to have round two in the pool.  We had a blast and I have a feeling we will be spending every chance we can in the water. 

The boys enjoyed another "we were out of town" treat.



No comments: