Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Official End of Summer

Well, as first time pool owners we have been using it non-stop.  We ended the summer with a little backyard BBQ this past Labor Day Weekend.
There would have been more pictures but about half-way through our little shindig, Josh had an accident that traumatized me for the remainder of the day.  While I was trying to pull up his wet swim diapers, he slipped and hit his front teeth on the toilet.  It was more than I could handle for the day.  Watching him be in such pain and the blood... I was done.  Luckily, it looks like he's doing fine now.

I spent the rest of the weekend feeling guilty and working on my paper and presentation.  It wasn't exactly how I wanted to end our summer.

1 comment:

vcat2k said...

Awww, I am sure he doesn't really remember it now.