Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy Little Weekend

I know it's Thursday but I've been swamped with work and school so this is my first chance to share our weekend activities.  It had been awhile so we went to... drum roll please.... the LA Zoo!  They have their new carousel open so the boys went for a ride.  What I don't understand is why they have "Lady in Red" playing as it goes round and round.  It must have been for the parents because they were all singing along... including Chris.
On Sunday, Zach had his first private swim lesson at the Rose Bowl Aquatic Center.  It was a great experience and Zach really loved it.  He also improved drastically and jumped right on in.
We also went to a great birthday party at My Gym where the kids got to run around while the parents could actually have uninterrupted conversations... it was strange. Here's Joshy hanging upside down... this place was made for him.

No comments: