Monday, October 29, 2012

Ultimate Company Picnic

Chris' company had a division wide picnic at this ranch up in Malibu.  His company hosted 3,000 families and employees, all who report to Chris.  I told the boys that Daddy was the "big boss" and that they had to behave themselves.  With that, I lost Zach in the crowd and my name was announced over the loud speaker to claim him.  What a way to impress Chris' co-workers, huh?  Here he is giving his speech.  As I was explaining to Zach the importance of behaving at an event like this, Zach looks at me and says, "Daddy's not a big boss."  I had to clarify that it was at work... not at home. 
The boys had a blast.  It was almost 6 hours of games, bouncy houses, popsicles, hot dogs, and just food all around.
 
They did behave themselves and really became mature little boys by the end of the day saying hello to all of Chris' coworkers.
This is Monsieur Mayne...
Nothing like a long day to poop out our little man.

No comments: