Nothing says American more than visiting Noah's Ark! We took the boys to the Skirball Center which has this incredible interactive museum for kids with a Noah's Ark theme. It was very hands on and the boys loved it. It was nice to see that Josh would have been cooking thousands of years ago too.
They also had a chance to dig for some antiquities in Israel and study what they found:
After a fun day we headed to Zach's first baseball game. I got to admit I was nervous. Some of these kids have played before and understand the game. When Zach went up to bat... honestly, I think I said a little prayer. I just didn't want him to be the ONLY kid who had to use the tee. In the end, he did AMAZING. He was at bat 3 times and hit the ball 3 times off pitches. He had a chance to play pitcher and get some serious exposure to the ball. Once I got over MY anxiety, it was surprisingly a lot of fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment