I go to their bedroom to discover Josh (in his underwear of course) working on his Snap Circuits.
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Alone Time
The boys are at a great age where they can entertain themselves. I'm able to get dinner done, finish some laundry or just feel less rushed because I'm not having to be at their beck and call. The other day it was awfully quiet and I turn the corner to see Zach obsessively studying his college football pool list. He marks every game and tracks each win/loss. It's really cute and a bit frightening at the same time.
I go to their bedroom to discover Josh (in his underwear of course) working on his Snap Circuits.
This too is cute and a little frightening because I'm seeing him as Walter White in the future...
I go to their bedroom to discover Josh (in his underwear of course) working on his Snap Circuits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment