Thursday, January 15, 2015

Definitely a California Adventure

We woke up on Day 2 of our Disney trip to pouring rain.  The bonus was that it was less crowded but there were crazy people like us still out there having fun.  We also got to spend time with Tom, Michelle and Aunt Patty - celebrating Tom's birthday too.
There was a point where we almost allowed the rain to win, but we decided we were going to go big and just get drenched and head home.  As soon as we decided that, the rain stopped and the sun came out.  This allowed us to OWN California Adventure.  Josh and I went on the Toy Story ride at least 6 times while Zach and Chris went on California Screaming 4 times:
What I am most amazed about is Josh who went on the Tower of Terror THREE times.  I was the lucky parent who went with him 2 of those times.  If you've never been on it, just imagine being dropped from a 10 story building - 4 times.  That's us on the front left:
Overall, it was a wet but very successful trip:

No comments: