Sunday, April 26, 2015

Architect in the Making

We are in FULL school project mode.  It's the end of the year, which means I've got to work on my Kindergarten and Second Grade projects.  Yup, you heard that right.  More projects that require parental involvement instead of projects that are age appropriate.  Josh's assignment is to create a transportation model.  Anything that exists, or something you create.  So, Josh said things like cars, helicopters, trains "are boring".  Therefore, he made a "blueprint" of his own vehicle:
It's like a Trojan Horse, but has hoops and a swimming pool.  Oh, and it also sells lemonade and Cheetos for $1.  He also drew a list of household items we might need to build it:
Above, you will see things like paper towel roll, tape, egg carton, tooth picks and popsicle sticks.  Have I mentioned how much I love this kid's brain!

No comments: