Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Camp... Upgraded.

The boys have switched to this new camp called Steve & Kate's.  I never went to camp but I'm pretty darn sure they aren't like they are today.  First of all, they come home pretty clean.  They also come home with bread for me to bake:
The craziest thing is that they also do computer "coding" and make these stop-animation videos:
This is Josh and Zach's videos.  They've made a ton, but I'm selecting just these two.

As cool as these camps are, it shows me that if the kids had a choice they would sit and play video games all day.  They can choose to do a million other activities but my boys always choose the same stuff.  I'm learning from this year to mix up the camps so that the kids don't turn into obese gamers by the end of summer.  

No comments: