Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year!

2016 was not a strong year of blogging.  I'm not going to make any promises but I'm hoping to do better this year.  I'm not sure the reason but I blame the fact that the kids hate getting their photos taken.  Despite my reluctant subjects,  I will keep on blogging!  So here we go for 2017!

The past couple of weeks were full of holiday fun.  Most of it was spent up in Lake Arrowhead where we played lots of games
and the kids decorated a ginger train... well, they mostly ATE the decorations.
We were incredibly lucky and had an ultimate white Christmas.  The view was spectacular and the kids had a chance to go sledding.
The kids also spent a lot of time just playing in the snow and and being kids.  I mostly stayed inside because I'm allergic to being cold.

No comments: