Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bedtime Rituals

After the boys intently listened to Obama's State of the Union (by the way, they clapped when appropriate), it was time to get ready for bath and bed.  I go upstairs with the boys and as I turn my back to get some items, I "lose" Josh.  This is not the first time I have lost this kid in our house.  He's quick and will just contort himself into random spots.  I discover he has squeezed into the closet to explore.

Josh is quite resilient and tough.  He'll just attack Zach and they will wrestle.  This has been a new bedtime ritual where they will just play on Zach's bed and roll around.  These pictures don't totally capture how sweet it is to watch these boys.  (Fast forward 10 years and I can just hear me yelling at them to stop - won't be so sweet then)



No comments: