Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let the Brainwashing Begin...

We took the boys to their first USC Basketball game on Saturday. Yes, I know the game didn't matter but don't tell that to us and the surprisingly filled arena. We had Zach practicing his "victory" sign and Josh was dancing to the band and bouncing to the beat of "DE-FENSE, DE-FENSE". It was a nail biter and the Trojans came out with a win. I know this is probably sacrilegious to say but I prefer these games so much more than USC football games. I don't have to get there 4 hours before and the game is long enough for the kids to be entertained.
And in case you were wondering, yes, we did make it to the LA Zoo again this past weekend. If any of you are keeping track, I believe this is the 3rd weekend in a row.

No comments: