Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our First Video Post

So, we've had this Sony Camcorder forever and I am just barely figuring out how to upload the videos to our MacBook. Honestly, if you were to ask me how I did it, I could not tell you. I don't believe in reading instructions so I have just spent last night and this morning playing around. I think I am pretty technically savvy but this one was a challenge for me. Being a lifelong PC user, the switch to a Mac is taking longer then I had hoped.

To commemorate our first video post, here are Joshy's first steps. Now that I know how to do this (well sort of) we'll hopefully have more fun videos to share. This isn't the best quality but I'm working on mastering iMovie.
*This is hit or miss... if you're having problems viewing: Under our Blog History on the left, click on the title of this post "Our First Video Post". This will take you to the post and hit the play button again. No clue what's going on but I SWEAR it works!

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

go josh go!!! come play with mae mae.
xoxo
-the stricks