The boys had their dentist appointment on Thursday. Zach has always been great with the dentist but I was super nervous about Josh since he hates it when we brush his teeth. I am relieved to report that his first visit was a success. He just sat there while they poked and prodded him and cleaned his teeth. He left and said he actually had fun at the dentist.
In addition to Josh's first dentist appointment, the boys went to their first concert. There was a free show at the Hammer Museum featuring one of my new favorite bands and since Josh and Zach liked them so much we decided to be wild and crazy and drive out to see them. Although they said it started at 7:00 pm... by 9:00pm the first band was STILL on. Suffice to say we had to leave and our plan was foiled. Zach threw the biggest fit yelling among all these twenty-somethings... "I WANT TO SEE GROUPLOVE!". It was awesome. Here is a picture of the band they did see... the not-so-awesome Milo Green.


No comments:
Post a Comment