I didn't think I'd make it to another blog post because it's been an incredibly long week. Last weekend Josh was struck with this ridiculous stomach virus that spread to Zach and me. Of course, the boys were much more resilient than I was... I was down for about five days and couldn't eat a thing! I am happy to report that today is the first full day where we are ALL healthy and to celebrate, we got out of the house and went to the races!
The boys had a blast watching the horses in the paddock and picking which to bet on (although they weren't as accurate as we would have hoped). They also got to ride horses of their own.
They rode all types, even fake ones. I think Josh found this one more fun.
It was a family affair at the races. This was the best shot I could get of the three Mayne kids:


No comments:
Post a Comment