Friday, October 7, 2011

October = Halloween

I love Halloween but I hate dressing up.  I absolutely appreciate others who get dressed up and are creative but because of my lack of creativity and effort I don't like doing it myself.  That is why I have always known that I will NOT be the mom who makes costumes.  I will make cupcakes or knit a hat or glue glitter to construction paper but I know my limitations and they end with Halloween costumes.  I am a perfectionist and know that whatever I make will never live up to the vision in my head.

That is my preface to Halloween 2011... The boys are already dressing up with their new and some old PURCHASED costumes.
Buzz Lightyear Taking a Break From Saving the World
Darth Vader in His Underwear
Our Halloween decorations are a bit lacking in the new house... but some things don't compare to the real thing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy spider!! That's one huge spider.