Monday, April 2, 2012

Loving the Weekends

I love the weekends and just being with all my boys.  Even the most mundane activities are nice as long as we're together.  I have a paper due tomorrow and it's amazing how much I can get done in the wee hours so that it doesn't impact family time. 

We again had swim lessons and Zach did so great... he's improving along with his biking abilities.  I love this footage... he's just humming along, literally, like he does this all the time:
We also headed to LACMA to enjoy the culture in Los Angeles.  The boys became NexGen members which means we're likely to be coming back a lot more when I quit my job!  I can't wait...
Zach swimming in art
Zachy waiting for our lunch.  I love that there are food trucks lined up outside.
Joshy thinking he can climb the lamposts.
I love this photo of my boys being so good and just sitting mesmerized by Metropolis II.

No comments: