If the kids are at school and I'm away from my phone for five minutes, I always have a slight moment of panic. I always dread their school has called with an emergency. This afternoon I had this feeling that I had to get dinner prepped earlier than usual while running to find my phone... 15 minutes later, I get a call from Josh's school. It's almost like I will these things to happen sometimes...
Anyhow, Josh is fine but he's got a contusion the size of a golf ball on his head. His brain is functioning fine because he is still stubborn and has as much attitude as he did before hitting his head on the cement. I would have hoped it knocked some sense into him but he is still climbing the furniture as I write this...
Here's his school picture... w/o a contusion:

No comments:
Post a Comment