Saturday, November 24, 2012

Time Flies

It's been awhile since I've posted anything for two reasons: 1) For some reason the busier I am the more I post; and 2) I was over quota on my blog photos so I had to take the time to delete things before Blogger would let me post anything else, but I'm back!!

~~~

I've been trying to stay sane and busy since my internship is on hiatus.  I've had more playdates than I'd like to admit and I'm learning that I am definitely not made to stay at home this much.  We did have a family outing and saw the Endeavour.
Thanksgiving was spent up in Lake Arrowhead where we've eaten way too much and are feeling quite lethargic.  We've tried to stay active by doing a little art...
 ... and just getting outside:
Now, on to finishing my online shopping and getting through Finals.

No comments: