Monday, December 17, 2012

Another Jam-Packed Weekend

You give us a free weekend and we fill it with enough things for the month.  What started off as a slow day of cleaning the boys closet turned into heading to the LA Zoo.  I hate bringing the stroller but did it because it's a great way to carry all of our stuff.  I also make Josh carry it around like a rickshaw as a "game" so that he doesn't just sit his butt in it.
We then headed to the USC Basketball game to watch our Trojans beat UCR - breaking their 5-game losing streak.  Zach is definitely at the age of trying to learn what's going on... Josh, well, Josh ate popcorn.
Then Sunday we went to our favorite place - Legoland.  I know this is probably blasphemy but I think I like it better than Disneyland.  It's almost never crowded, there are short lines, there are no annoying tourists, my kids can ride all the rides...  I know it will change when they get older, but for now - it's perfect!  Zach even got to ride rides by himself now that he has reached 48".  He was SO proud... my little guy is all growns up!

Overall it was a successful but exhausting weekend.  The boys had a great time and so did we.

No comments: