Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Obsessions...

If I had a stronger word, I'd use it, but obsession will have to do.  Zach is crazy over Star Wars.  It's all he ever talks about and wants to play.  I'm about to put a limit on the number of minutes he can talk about the topic because it is really just a one-sided conversation with me. 

Josh, on the other hand, is obsessed with coloring right now.  It's so intense that he actually breaks crayons when he's in his element. 

Us, well, our obsession is probably music... going to shows and listening to it.  There are times that I'm probably playing the music a little too loud in the car but I know it's all good when I turnaround and see Joshy banging his hands like drumsticks and dancing in the back like the picture below.  If that's not the face of a happy kid, I don't know what is.  He may be a little deaf but he is happy...


No comments: