My cousin got married this weekend and it was so nice to see lots of my family. My family is large and we don't see them enough so I'm glad the boys get exposure to them at least every once in a while. Zach was the ring bearer and he did a fantastic job. He hated smiling for the cameras but he made it down the aisle with little fanfare.
Josh, on the other hand, LOVED the camera. He was watching the bridal party get their pictures taken and you could tell he wanted in on it. After we were done, he had his own private photo shoot with Chris.
After the formalities, the dance floor opened up. As many of you know this is where I shine. I love to dance, but I was upstaged by my mother and children. We clearly all have a genetic predisposition for dancing.
There was a point where the boys were the only ones on the dance floor chasing after the lights. I love this picture because you see Zach with coat, vest and tie off... shirt open a bit... he's like a 25 year old after a long night of partying.




No comments:
Post a Comment