Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Zach's First Day of 1st Grade!

When I was a kid I used to really look forward to the first day of school.  I am a nerd at heart and I clearly love school... (since I am on my 3rd Master's).  That said, Zach was a bit anxious last night and had a hard time falling asleep.  He did get up later than usual but we were late because we were looking for parking.  Apparently EVERY kid at his school had a parent walk him or her in to their class.  You gotta love a community that values education.
How cute that each desk was all set and ready to go with his supplies and workbook??  It's a different world now where we order supplies online and they just arrive in the class for the teacher to organize.
Here he is next to his classmate Sofi.  We may already be in trouble because she kept talking to Zach and trying to get his attention.  I spent all of Kindergarten trying to get him to not be chatty.... so here we go again!!

No comments: