Zach had a play date so I decided to take Joshy to Color Me Mine. It's one of those ceramic/paint it yourself places. In a room filled with piggy banks, mugs, bowls, plates, boxes... my baby picked... you guessed it: food. I gently tried to persuade him to find something more "useful" but he IS Joshy and the kid knows what he wants. He loved it... he absolutely loved the place and is already planning his next trip back.
The finished project will be ready next Saturday.
**On a side note**
Joshy said while he was painting the ice cream pink, "Momma, some people laugh when I say my favorite color is pink." When I asked him why he think they laughed he said, "Because they are making fun of me..." A little part of me broke inside when I heard him say it, but the social worker in me only encouraged him more to not care about what others think and be the strongest Joshy he can be. On the other hand, it made him happy to share that Mr. David at his school was wearing a pink shirt the other day. Yeah for strong role models!

1 comment:
Haha pink was my favorite color growing up but it was never popular among the kids in elementary school. Then when I got older I started to like red.
Post a Comment