Always a favorite holiday of pure fun and creativity. Zach woke up on October 30 and said, "Mom, only one more day until Halloween!" Then on the 31st he got up at 5:00 AM ready to start the day... the excitement from Halloween runs in our blood. I wish I could take credit for making their costumes this year but due to some last minute decisions and me being in school, we did it the old-fashioned capitalist way.
We have Luke Skywalker and an Oompa Loompa:
I have to tell you I just about died when Josh's costume was put together. He was so cute and funny. I think the silly personality of the Oompa Loompas were actually channeling through Joshy:
He is just smiling and being goofy. He actually kept the wig on all throughout trick-or-treating... I was impressed. From making the bear last week to Halloween... I think I've been inspired to invest in a sewing machine.


No comments:
Post a Comment