I don't even know where to begin. Chris and I had an unforgettable trip to Fiji. We arrived in Fiji and took a tiny puddle jumper to our resort that we didn't leave for 6 nights. It was truly paradise and we spent about 80% of our time staring at this view:
The best part was that our Villa was on the beach and we had our own chairs and umbrellas reserved just for us:
We could just walk out our Villa and go snorkeling and see the most amazing, colorful fish... and possibly a shark. As relaxed and lazy as we were, we did go on some day trips. We would study the weekly schedule...
...but Fiji Time caught up with us and we were able to do about one activity a day. One of our adventures was swimming in a cave.
But mostly we sat, read, nap and tried to cool off in our very cool outdoor shower:
Although it was very hot and we got bug bites, I highly recommend Fiji. It was breathtaking!

No comments:
Post a Comment