Chris ran in his first half-marathon this weekend. We are so proud of him and so impressed that he met his goal of being under 2:10 with barely any sleep. He made it to the end without looking ragged.
Zachy made him a very sweet card to express how proud he was of Chris:
Unfortunately, we weren't there to cheer him on at 6:00AM in Ventura but we were there with him in spirit. While he was prepping the night before in a hotel, we had a sleepover. I couldn't get all four kids to look at the camera at the same time and smile. The best I got of the four of them is this sad picture below where you can only see the top of Samantha's head.
I tried to get them to smile again, but all I got was Joshy's big head... at least he is smiling.
To complete the 3-day weekend, we took a last minute trip to Arrowhead. The weather was beautiful and it was very relaxing. The best part for the boys was walking the Zifkins' dogs. I'm hoping that the kids won't want a dog and they will get their fill vicariously through them.


No comments:
Post a Comment