Monday, May 16, 2016

Open House

It's really sweet how excited the boys get for Open House.  It's a great opportunity to show off their school work and see their old teachers.  There are always fun projects to share.  My favorite for Josh's is the "If I could travel anywhere on the map..."  Most of the kids picked places like Hawaii or New York, but in full Joshy-style he said he wants to "go out of the Milkey Way" and proceeded to draw his own unique planets.  Have I mentioned how much I love this kid's head?
Zachary, on the other hand, had a Zachy "If I were President..."  Zach, like any good Democratic leader stated he would only go to war if needed and made sure everyone had equal rights.  He also said you could start driving by two years old.  He is clearly pandering to all voters and future voters.  
We couldn't be more proud.  Both their teachers had raving comments about them and their behavior.  

No comments: