Tuesday, November 15, 2016

UGH... so behind!

I can't even remember what I am not documenting anymore.  The kids barely let me take photos of them so I have nothing to share.   I know things are happening in our life but I don't know what.  The good thing is with the holidays, I will be forced to take a few photos.

 A few weeks back we attempted a hike in the Malibu area.  It was not very pretty but we thought we'd have lunch at Paradise Cove to make up for the lack in ocean view.  I didn't realize what a tourist trap it was but it was definitely something you can only do once in your life.  If you do it anymore, you may die from a heart attack because the food portions are enormous.  
 
After the four of us consumed this "appetizer" of calamari, we all came home feeling like we had been showered in oil.  It was an experience and unfortunately, we failed again on getting the kids to hike.

No comments: