The boys were treated like birthday royalty. They got these buttons (Josh is proudly displaying below) which spawned "Cast Members" to shout out Happy Birthday and spontaneously break out in song for them. They definitely felt special.
There were a lot of "firsts" on this celebration. The boys went on the Haunted House, the big Ferris Wheel, Zach got to do Star Tours and he even went on Splash Mountain. The evidence is below. Unfortunately, this is a picture of a picture but we're at the top:
Although I still don't get it, the boys favorite parts were probably looking for the characters, getting their autographs and taking a picture with them. It's some type of childhood badge of honor I suppose. We spent a lot of time looking for them, standing in line and chasing after them like a crazy person... I had no idea I had that in me. You have to find that inner-assertive-Disney-psycho in you. (Keep in mind, these are just a small sampling.)
My personal favorite moment of the weekend was watching Zach win a "big" prize at the carnival games. He didn't let this Goofy out of his site that night or the entire next day:
After 17 hours over two days, I think we had two very happy and exhausted boys (and Mommy and Daddy too):
| Waiting for Daddy to get the car and go home... |





No comments:
Post a Comment