Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Baby is Three

The birthday extravaganza continued this past weekend as we celebrated Joshy turning three.  They had a few joint presents so we opened those this weekend.  The boys are showing off their new custom-made unicorn hats from Uncle James (not made by James). 
We celebrated Josh's birthday early because Chris was out of town today and I had class.  (I know that move definitely puts us in the running for parents of the year.)  He tore into some great presents...
and he chose a red velvet cake (very sophisticated choice) after picking "noodle soup" for birthday dinner.  I think this photo is too precious.  If this doesn't convey the joy cake brings, I don't know what does:
Here is Joshy this morning on his big day with a mouth full of food... as we know him best:
Happy Birthday my sweet Joshy!

No comments: