I never thought this day would come but I purchased store bought cupcakes for his birthday. I love to bake but between the holidays and classes and life... I caved and bought cupcakes for his class. Secretly, it was the best decision I have made. They looked better than anything I could have made, I didn't have to clean up... and no way would I have done a "football" theme:
Those cupcakes were a hit and all his sports obsessed friends thought he was super cool. Before dinner, we opened a few presents:
For his birthday, Zach got to pick anything for dinner and he picked "noodle soup" which is just noodles, broth and vegetables... so funny that he chose that as his "birthday dinner". Afterward, we celebrated with a little cake:
All in all - it was a successful birthday... so successful that Zach actually cried when going to bed tonight. He was sad that his special day was over... it broke my heart.
**He got his face painted at school to be a dalmatian**


No comments:
Post a Comment