Friday night was the perfect combination of our favorite things - the zoo and music. It was a repeat of last year's Music in the Zoo. It was another successful year for all. Zach has been saving his birthday, chore and tooth fairy money and decided to add a new friend to his collection - meet Lighty the Lion.
We're so pathetic because we spent most of our time listening to the same cover band from last year - Wayward Sons.
I have to say it's not like we're forcing the boys to do this. Josh was totally getting into it too. We walked over and Josh said, "Mom, let's grab a seat!" You can see he's got the moves of Axel Rose.
Saturday night Chris and I had date night but unfortunately the show we went to go see sold out before we got there... but we stumbled upon some free music anyhow and had a great time. It was a nice weekend full of relaxing (yes, even me) and music. I even slept on a raft in our pool for over an hour... I don't think Chris recognized me after this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment