Thursday, October 17, 2013

CT Scan

First of all, Zachary is fine.  But he randomly (I'm saying 5x in about 18 months) where he will get a headache and throw up and then be totally fine afterwards.  It's not associated with any migraine symptoms so I figured it was dehydration because it always correlated with a busy day in the sun.  Well, the other night he was awakened by a headache, threw up and was fine.  This concerned me and it clearly concerned the doctors so we had to go to the ER to get a CT Scan.

Zach was amazing... while we waited for 5 hours.  Yes, 5 hours and he was so patient.  We tried to play games on my phone (which I have none and you can't download anything with poor internet at the ER), we goofed around and took pictures:
We did a lot of sitting and playing I SPY... there are only so many things in a sterile, boring ER room by the way:
Then finally, he got scanned:
Tests came out totally normal...  I'm waiting to hear from the doctor what next but in the meantime we're drowning him in water and Gatorade.

Um, random note - this is my 400th post.  Is that ridiculous or what?  I can't believe I've kept this thing up for as long as I have. 

1 comment:

vcat2k said...

That does seem quite bizarre. Glad that he is okay!