I swear, I sometimes wonder who the First Grader is in this house. Zach is sent home with 2 pieces of brown felt and directions that say "decorate as your child would like... blah, blah, blah... make their own teddy bear to bring to the picnic". Apparently, they think this is supposed to be a fun project for the kids. In reality, it was a pain for me while I had to juggle my OWN school work. I can't tell you how bitter I am but it was worth it to Zachy's face when it was completed. He just really wanted a baseball bear so through some luck, seeing my grandmother and mom sew, and my training from 7th grade homemaking... we made a baseball bear.... by hand. Between all the papers I type and this - I am on the fast track for developing carpal tunnel.

No comments:
Post a Comment