Monday, February 10, 2014

Cooking Classes

Josh had another class and the theme was Valentine Cookies.  Most of the other parents drop off their kids but Josh being the youngest, I end up staying to "help".  I do my best to stay out of the way, but it's hard when he is paired up with an obnoxious 11 year old. 
I have to keep some order in the kitchen or else I think Joshy would not get any chance to cook.  I also lend a hand to Joshy or else he would never finish.
When the chef walked by and saw his tray, he said, "It looks like Mom likes to bake."  I'm going to assume that he just KNEW how much I enjoy baking.  :)

Well, he loved his class and enjoyed decorating and, of course, eating his final product:

1 comment:

vcat2k said...

Keep me posted if he makes it on masterchef junior :)