Monday, September 21, 2015

Josh's First Game of the Season

We pushed and pushed Josh to decide what he wanted to do this Fall for his sport.  He surprised us all when he picked soccer.  I did not think it was going to be a good start to the season because he had a mini-meltdown on Saturday knowing he had to interrupt his Saturday with a game in the blazing hot sun.  (You should have seen the tantrum I threw!)

Despite the 95 degree heat, Josh played the best I've ever seen him.  He was more focused and ran at the ball and stayed in the game.  He is definitely still working on his skills but the fact that he remained engaged the entire time is an accomplishment in itself.  I have NO pictures to share because I was hiding in the shade and it was just too much to commemorate.  I at least got his team banner:

No comments: