I'm not quite sure how it started but the other night Josh asks, completely out of the blue, "Do I have a box?" I tell him I have a shoe box but he says, "No, something big... like I can fit in." Luckily, I did! I keep random moving boxes in the garage... or I guess I can now call them Time Machines or Transporters.
The boys created their own machines to send them through time. They drew little gadgets, knobs, devices and communication screens. I can't even explain the joy I get in seeing them use their brains. So far they have seen cave men and dinosaurs. I can't wait to see where they go next.
The struggle I have is my anal-retentive side is trying to figure out where to store these away but my "hippie" side says let it be and have it take over the house along with their Legos. This is why we are building on to our house so I can make room for the boys' stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment