Tuesday, June 7, 2016

My Favorite Belize Moment

Outside of the family time and adventures, one of my top memories from this trip were the drinks and yummy food.  There was a mix of Latin and Asian flavors which could not be a better mash-up for me.  My favorite types of food in one sitting with lots of seafood and spices.
But the most memorable and unforgettable time was being on the Secret Beach.  We took a golf cart about 30 minutes north of our place on a bumpy road.  We saw lots of bird life and even an alligator... then to top it off is turning a corner and coming upon a secluded beach that looked like this:
I don't do well in water and I'm not a strong swimmer but I could have stayed here for days.  It was clear, blue, warm water with no current.  Marine life was beautiful and none of them had dorsal fins that freaked me out.  It was perfect.  I will always think of this spot when I think about Belize... until we meet again Secret Beach.

No comments: