Outside of Belize, Disneyland and Universal... we thought we'd throw in a trip to San Diego for Father's Day. Chris was at a conference for part of the time so I took the boys to the Safari Park on Friday. On Saturday, they saw the Midway which was fantastic for them. They learned a lot and got to appreciate how difficult it was to work on a Navy vessel.
Later that night, we squeezed in a Padres Game which was so much fun because the Padres rallied. Unfortunately, Josh isn't in this picture because this was taken on our 45 minute jaunt in search of "real" nachos.
I had to take a picture when we finally found it because it was such a hike. It was like proof that I made it.
The next day we headed to the Zoo but everyone was too pooped to last much longer. Just writing about all of what we've been doing is exhausting.
No comments:
Post a Comment