When I saw that the Hollywood Bowl was going to be showing Harry Potter with the LA Philharmonic playing the soundtrack - I knew I had to do what I could to get tickets. It was so fun for the kids to go to the famous Hollywood Bowl. It was cute because they jokingly asked if Tom & Jerry would be there:
The kids were in costume and they even had their photo taken by a the Bowl's magazine. There were also a few random strangers that took their photos. Josh's dementor costume was a hit and we had strangers who were "scared" of him and attempting a Patronus.
It was a pretty cool experience to watch the movie with 17,000 other Harry Potter-heads. The audience laughed and "booed" together. I loved it... maybe even more then the kids.
We were all pretty pooped by the end. This is Joshy sleeping on the bus home:
He loved the costume and kept it on throughout most of the night. I would totally do this again.

No comments:
Post a Comment