Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Love Our House

We spent the ENTIRE day at home today... didn't leave for a single errand.  I was literally outside from about 8:30AM until about 5:00 PM.  It was wonderful and I love our pool. 

My parents came to visit and check on Zach's arm.  I don't think they could stand not to see him.  They were worried but once they saw them I think they realized that he can do anything even with a cast.  He did some real time art for them.
Below is his dry erase masterpiece:
The rest of the day consisted of playing outdoors, sitting by the pool, swimming in the pool, staring at the pool...  
I bought this cast cover for Zach which allowed him to still have fun as long as he didn't submerge his arm under water for too long.  It was perfect!

We ended the day with a pizza making party:
I could definitely do this day all over again and again and again...

No comments: