Monday, July 15, 2013

Camp Mayne is in Session!

Zach had his last day of Tom Sawyer camp, I am done with school and I pulled Josh out of his daycare for the summer.  This means that Camp Mayne is in full-effect.  I can't top archery or horseback riding but I'm trying.  Outside of swim lessons, we have survived by visiting KidSpace and having them climb up everything they could climb at least three times:
This past weekend we headed to some place I haven't been since I was a kid, Griffith Observatory.  I love when taking this photo Josh put his hand up so it would look like he was holding the Hollywood sign.  He came up with this all on his own.
We then celebrated the boys filling up another Gold Star Chart with ice cream sundaes from the famous Fossleman's:
And to kick-off this week's schedule, we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
I am looking for any other camp counselors who would like to volunteer their time.  We welcome new ideas such as crazy hat day or tie-dye t-shirt day.  Counselor Mom does not do camp songs but I will play rad music for them. 

No comments: