Just kidding... we just had an amazing time in Sunriver and the kids did not want to leave. It's hard to sum up our vacation except that it was the perfect balance of being outdoors with the luxury of a nice condo and restaurants. Our top activity for the whole family was biking. This place had 33 miles of paved paths and we easily rode over every bit at least twice. This was my view for most of the vacation:
The kids did great and could not get enough. Although Josh was a trooper the first day, we had to switch him to a tandem bike or else we were not going to get very far.
He loved it but probably not as much as Zach. Every chance he got he wanted to get on his bike.
I loved it just as much. I didn't realize how much fun such a simple activity would be but it made for a great way to travel all over the place. It was how we got around from the grocery store to the pool to the Lodge. I loved it so much, I took a picture of my Green Machine before returning it to the bike shop.


No comments:
Post a Comment